Managing oily skin is extremely difficult as face gets oily often. Over oiliness on skin is due to over-active sebaceous glands that produce excessive amount of sebum. Most happiest thing being with oily skin is, it delays aging signs on skin. At the same time the most worrying thing is, due to oiliness dirt, dust, impurities get settle on skin and cause acne or pimples, blackheads, whiteheads etc. Here’s a natural oily skin face wash that will cleanse oiliness from skin perfectly. Let’s prepare that easy homemade cleanser for oily skin!
2 Ingredients you Require..
Besan or Gram Flour is a best natural cleanser for oily skin. It contains amazing skin care properties. It helps to maintain natural pH level of the skin that controls excess oil-secreting glands. It is a great exfoliant too. It completely scrubs out dirt, dead cells, blackheads and whiteheads. You can get fresh, fair & oil-free face!
#2: Lemon Juice
Citric acid present in lemon is an excellent oil absorber. If you have over oily skin, then you must make use of lemon juice in your daily skin routine. It cleans oily skin perfectly removing oiliness, dirt, impurities and adding super glow & radiance. Get a clear & oil-free skin.
Here’s Your DIY Oily Skin Cleanser
- Take 2 tsp of besan or gram flour in a clean bowl. I’ve used home-grounded besan which is very pure.
- Add 1 tsp of lemon juice to besan. If you have excessive oily skin, add 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- I’ve used a pinch of turmeric powder to this besan. It’s really helpful to add glow to skin & prevent pimples or acne or breakouts.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
Steps to Use
- Splash some fresh water on your face
- Wipe off with a cotton towel
- Apply this DIY cleanser as a face pack & leave it to dry
- You can wash it in just 2 minutes of applying
- While washing, gently scrub over and wash well
- Wash your face thoroughly and wipe off with cotton towel gently
- Now you can feel the instant glow & oil-free skin!
Use this natural face wash once everyday. It makes skin healthy & glowing and oil-free! Try it & tell us your feedback in the comment box below!