Try this hibiscus henna hair growth recipe to get long, thick & black hair. It is the easy and effective home remedy to grow hair soft, shiny and dense. Hibiscus flowers and leaves gives miracle power to strengthen & soften hair from roots to tips. Using this hibiscus henna hair pack you can promote hair growth naturally fast.
Natural Remedy to Grow Long & Thick Hair
This hibiscus henna hair mask benefits more for hair health. It helps to fight hair fall, hair loss problems. Doing this hair treatment for two weeks gives strong, shiny and silky soft hair. Try this hibiscus henna hair growth recipe once a week. Stop all your hair problems and start growing thick, black hair naturally.
- Hibiscus leaves and flowers
- Henna Powder
- Almond Oil
Steps to Make Hibiscus Henna Hair Growth Recipe
- Collect bunch of hibiscus leaves and flowers (red)
- Soak them in cold water overnight.
- Next morning, squeeze the leaves and flowers and filter the water.
- Store the water in a glass and mix it with henna powder.
- Grind that hibiscus flowers and leaves to make a paste.
- Mix all the contents well in a bowl adding 1 tsp of almond oil.
- Apply all over scalp, hair and massage once with a comb.
- Leave it half an hour and rinse hair well with cold water.
Benefits of Hibiscus Henna Hair Pack
- Stops hair fall and hair loss problems.
- Helps to get rid of dandruff.
- Promotes hair regrowth fast.
- Prevents premature greying of hair.
- Helps to grow black hair
- Strengthens and softens hair naturally.
Try this amazing hibiscus henna hair growth recipe at home once a week. Grow long, thick and beautiful hair!