Want to cure hair split ends and grow long hair? Hair split ends occurs only when your hair is severely dry and damaged. Using excessive heat styling products like straighter, curler, hair dryers can also cause split ends. Treating split ends will help hair to grow long and thick. Let’s reveal the remedy for hair split ends now!
Amazing DIY Remedy for Hair Split Ends
Having lot of split ends but do not want to cut hair? Do this to cure hair split ends and grow long hair. Just try this DIY hair spray to cure split ends.
You Will Need
- Empty Spray Bottle
- Aromatic Oil (Almond Oil or Lavender Oil )
- Hair Oil (Coconut oil or Olive oil or Castor oil)
- Rose Water
How to Prepare DIY Hair Spray for Spilt Ends
- Take a empty spray bottle
- Add 3 tsp of rose water into the bottle
- Add 1 tsp of aromatic oil (almond or lavender oil)
- Add 2 tsp of hair oil (coconut or olive or castor oil)
- Add 1 tsp of glycerin
- Shake the bottle for few minutes to mix all the ingredients well
- You will get watery hair serum
- Your DIY hair spray for split ends is ready!
How to Use DIY Hair Spray for Hair Split Ends
- Apply hair oil to scalp and hair as you do regularly for hair bath
- Plait your hair and leave the hair ends
- Just spray the DIY hair spray on hair ends.
- Comb hair ends gently to spread it evenly
- Spray 2- 3 times and leave it for 30 minutes
- Use this hair spray for split ends whenever you do hair wash
- Doing it twice in a week will repair split ends and helps to grow long hair!
Tips to Prevent Split Ends Naturally
- Do not comb your hair when it is wet.
- Avoid using hair dryer and dry your hair naturally.
- Avoid using plastic combs and use wooden or nylon bristle combs
- Avoid rubbing hair ends while shampooing
- Apply more conditioner to hair ends
This is the sure remedy to treat dry split ends at home easily. It works 100% while doing regularly for few weeks. Cure hair split ends naturally and grow long thick hair!