Instant pickles makes our food tasty & tummy happy! You can’t even compare the taste of pickle especially with curd rice. You can enjoy this healthy vitamin C rich amla pickle instantly with your favourite dishes. Let’s see how to make instant amla pickle at home in just 10 mins!i
- Gooseberry – 10 large
- Gingelly Oil – 3 tblspn
- Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
- Asafoetida – 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Chilli Powder – 1 tblspn
- Fenugreek Seed Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
Steps to Prepare Instant Amla Pickle in 10 Minutes
- Wash and steam amlas for 10 minutes.
- Separate the amla into small segments and throw the seeds.
- Heat the pan and add gingelly oil.
- Add in mustard seeds, asafoetida and let them sizzle.
- Add in turmeric powder, chilli powder and mix well.
- Add in gooseberry slices and mix well.
- Add in salt, sugar, fenugreek seed powder and mix well.
- Instant amla pickle is ready to serve!
Allow the pickle to cool and store it in a clean air tight container in fridge. It tastes really good and you can use it upto 1 month. Instant amla pickle is a healthy pickle option than comparing other pickles. Try it & post your comments below.