Is your sensitive teeth problem stopping you from eating your favorite foods? This is the best thing for sensitive teeth that you can do it at home. It gives instant relief and permenent cure from sensitive teeth problem. All you need to do this, prepare this homemade tooth powder for sensitive teeth and use it regularly. Here’s is the herbal tooth powder recipe for sensitive teeth and all dental problems!
Ingredients You Need
- Rock Salt – One handful
Salt is a very commonly used ingredient for many of our health troubles. It is an excellent ingredient to keep our teeth and gums clean and fighting against any bacterial infections. It also works great to stop sensitive teeth pain instantly.
- Pepper – 2 Spoons
Pepper is one of the natural home remedies to soothe sensitive teeth. It has analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that can help to stop sensitive teeth pain instantly. Using pepper and salt together helps for healing sensitive teeth and all teeth related problems.
- Cloves – 2 Spoons
Cloves is one of the best herb in the earth to fight against all dental problems like tooth pain, teeth sensitivity, decay tooth etc. It contains anesthetic, anti-inflammatory properties that help to stop sensitive tooth pain in few minutes. Let’s add few spoons of cloves to our homemade tooth powder to cure sensitive teeth and gum related problems.
- Cinnamon – Few Sticks
Cinnamon with cloves is an excellent medicine to treat many health problems especially dental problems. Cinnamon bark is an effective pain killer that can be used on your teeth and gums for instant relief. Let’s add few sticks of cinnamon along with cloves to make a great DIY tooth powder for our healthy teeth and gums.
Steps to Prepare Homemade Tooth Powder
- Take the ingredients in right quantities.
- Dry them in sunlight for one day.
- Grind all the ingredients together in a mixer.
- Grind it to smooth powder.
- Strain the powder in a sieve and collect the fine powder.
- Store the herbal tooth powder in an air-tight container.
How to Use Homemade Tooth Powder for Sensitive Teeth?
- Take little tooth powder in your hand
- Use your pointing finger to brush
- Swipe on your teeth gently for a minute
- Give gentle strokes and brush slowly
- Let the tooth powder remain on teeth for few minutes
- Rinse your mouth well with water
- For best results, rinse with warm water
- Use it daily morning and night
- This gives instant relief from sensitive teeth pain
Use it regularly for 3-4 months to stop your sensitive teeth trouble permanently. It also keeps your teeth, gums healthy and prevent all dental problems.