Here are some very effective tips to get rid of blackheads on nose & face. Ditch those black beads sticking around nose, chin and face by following these home remedies. It works well to remove blackheads, whiteheads, dirt, dead cells and other impurities. Let’s see the home remedies to remove blackheads!
Tip #1: Baking Soda & Lemon
Coarse-textured baking soda is very useful to clear blackheads fast in a single application. Adding lemon juice to baking soda helps to get rid of blackheads effectively. Follow this blackhead removal remedy once a week. It removes blackheads instantly fast and brightens skin naturally.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda in a bowl
- Add 1 tsp of lemon juice
- Mix well and leave it for a minute
- Apply it all over blackheads-prone area
- Scrub gently for 2-3 minutes
- Leave it to dry
- Scrub gently and wash with cold water
Tip #2: Baby Tooth Brush & Paste
You might not have heard or tried this interesting blackhead removal technique. It simply works well. Follow the remedy to get rid of blackheads fast.
- Take your child’s old tooth brush
- Wet the toothbrush and put pea-sized toothpaste
- Gently scrub over blackheads on nose and other areas
- Repeat until blackheads are cleared
Tip #3: Steaming
This method to remove blackheads is simple and effective. Just try, it will clear blackheads and dead cells easily in a go. If can’t do steaming, wash your face with warm water twice. Doing this, will open skin pores and push out blackheads easily.
- Steam your face for 5 minutes
- Buy a blackhead removal tool (needle-like tool)
- Gently squeeze out blackheads using round end of the tool
- Use mirror, see the blackheads and remove carefully
- Doing it once a week is useful to clear blackheads.
Tip #4: Apricot or Walnut or Almond Scrubs
If you feel lazy to try the above blackhead removal home remedies, try this easy and effortless technique.
- Buy a exfoliating or blackheads or dead cells removal scrub
- Simply wash your face with warm water twice (do not use soap or face wash)
- Squeeze little scrub and apply on blackheads areas
- Scrub gently for 3-4 minutes in upward direction
- Micro beads or granules in the scrub clear blackheads fully
- Try it twice in a week to remove blackheads
Follow these easy and useful tips to get rid of blackheads on nose & face. Let’ s have clear and glowing face!