Here’s simple tips to make creamy coffee at home. Let’s make a cup of creamy cappuccino coffee quickly. Cup a coffee at home as like served at branded coffee shops.
- Instant coffee powder
- Cocoa powder
- Whipped cream or coconut milk
- Creamy milk (Boiled)
- Cinnamon powder (optional)
Tasty Tips to Make Creamy Coffee at Home
Tip #1: Take your coffee mug and add 1 spoonful of instant coffee powder.
(If you want a strong coffee, add one more spoon of coffee powder)
Tip #2: Add required sugar according to your taste.
Tip #3: Add 1 spoon of whipped cream
Tip #4: Stir well for 2- 3 minutes until all the ingredients blend well
Tip #5: Add some more cream less than a spoon.
Tip #6: Stir well for 2 minutes to blend all the ingredients well.
Tip #7: Add 200 ml of hot creamy milk and stir well.
Tip #8: Finally add ½ spoon of cocoa powder before serving and stir well.
(If you want, you can add a pinch of cinnamon powder instead of cocoa powder)
Tip #9: If you like to have warm, sip it now. If you want cold coffee, freeze for sometime and enjoy.
Tip #10: Your creamy coffee-shop style cappuccino is ready!
How to Make Creamy Coffee without Cream?
If you don’t have whipped cream, don’t worry. We have a super alternative for whipped cream. You can use coconut milk instead. Here are the steps to make coconut milk creamy to make creamy coffee.
- Extract a cup of coconut milk and keep it in fridge for an hour
- Take it out after an hour and beat well continuously for 5 minutes
- Use electronic blender or hand blender or metal spoon to beat well
- Add little sugar to it and beat well
- Beat until thick creamy coconut milk is ready
- Now you can make creamy coffee without cream using coconut milk cream!
Prepare creamy coffee at home without cream once in a while and enjoy it!