Here’s an amazingly cool sweet recipe that everyone loves to enjoy. It’s very simple to prepare with the easily available ingredients near your super markets. Let’s prepare a perfect bread kulfi & enjoy it.
Ingredients Required to Make Bread Qulfi
- Double cream – 2 cups
You can also buy any cream if you don’t get double cream.
- Creamy milk – ½ cup
Take half cup of boiled rich creamy milk.
- Condensed milk or milkmaid – ½ cup
Make a thick condensed milk at home. You can also buy readymade condensed milk available at stores.
- Bread – 2-3 slices
Use freshly baked bread slices.
- Nuts & Dry Fruits – 1 handful
Take some almonds, raisins or black currants, pista, walnuts etc. Chop it into thin pieces.
- Cardamom powder – ½ tsp
Take two cardamom cloves and powder it finely adding 3 spoons of sugar.
- Rose essence – 1 tsp
Add few drops of rose syrup (its optional)
Easy Steps to Prepare Bread Kulfi
- Take bread slices and cut out the brown edges. Soak it in plain water.
- Gently squeeze the water and put it in blender
- Add double cream, milk, condensed milk, cardamom powder into the blender
- Blend it well to thick smooth paste
- Put it into the clean tray or kulfi molds
- Add the nuts and dry fruits & mix well
- Cover the container with aluminum foil
- Freeze it for 5-6 hours
- Take out the chilled delicious bread kulfi.
Tip: Want to make super soft kulfi? Then, first keep it in freezer for 4 hours. Take out, put it in blender or chopper. Run it and again freeze it for 8 hours.
Let’s prepare this easy sweet cold recipe with bread at home this weekend & make it great delight for you & your lovables!